1) is a naturally produced compound;
2) no side effects of administration have been reported;
3) does not contaminate the environment;
4) does not induce specific resistance to pathogenic micro-organisms;
5) strictly high specificity of the pathogens in question, without affecting the normal bacterial flora;
6) possibility to personalize action against viruses, bacteria or fungi.
1) local and rapid action;
2) applicability to patients of different ages;
3) lack of toxicity;
4) long term validity;
5) faster and cheaper production compared to vaccines.